Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - RuneScape - The most efficient method is that of cheating
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

RuneScape - The most efficient method is that of cheating

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Tanışma Ve Kaynaşma Tanışma Ve Kaynaşma
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

MMOgrfy

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Jan 20, 2022
Mesajlar: 3

MesajTarih: 20 Ocak 2022, Perşembe 09:53:30    Mesaj Konusu: RuneScape - The most efficient method is that of cheating Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

You can also substitute the bowstrings using flax and OSRS gold spin the bowstrings to increase profit and crafting exp. Cut the logs into longbows made of maple. When you're finished, all of them, take 14 longbows (un) as well as 14 bowstrings out and make longbows. Repeat until done. You can sell the longbows to the ge to earn a profit. When you are at level 70, make yew longbows.

Thanks for the advice. I already have void top and bottoms and I'm just too lazy to get the helmet and gloves. I love the idea of herbing sounds interesting. Can you please reply with ways to get rid of toxins faster? And how do you run your herb?

The most efficient method is that of cheating. However, it will save tons of time. Get a friend to challenge you to a game of conquest and have them take turns intentionally losing. You'll score the most points you can. If you can't do that, do the novice lander over and over again.

You can merge if you're experienced at that, although with the soaring price of everything, it's a challenge. Utilize as many raw materials (coal iron, coal, huge bone) as you can, and try to get a double xp week where you can are able to sell everything. If you have good stats then you could try to stake. My range tank for F2P is able to make 1m a day if he's lucky.

For the ultimate grind, head to the world's first dwarven mine. mine iron/pick up ores in powerminers. Deposit. iron ores usually sell at 1 k per. Use explorer's ring 4 to heat up 27 iron bars every day. Iron bars sell a lot more than iron ores. between now and buy old school runescape gold september is 4 months=120 days=120k from smelting iron bars using the ring by itself.
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Tanışma Ve Kaynaşma Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^