Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - Bosses TE Travis Kelce joins the 99 Club in Madden NFL 22
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

Bosses TE Travis Kelce joins the 99 Club in Madden NFL 22

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Forum Oyunları Forum Oyunları
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

nfkjasfas

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Dec 30, 2021
Mesajlar: 3

MesajTarih: 30 Aralık 2021, Perşembe 09:15:22    Mesaj Konusu: Bosses TE Travis Kelce joins the 99 Club in Madden NFL 22 Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

Before the cover's unveiling, The Undefeated's Aaron Dodson caught up with Jackson to talk about Jackson's Tecmo Bowl days, how Bo Knows came to life and his Madden return and more Madden 22 coins. These conversations have been edited to improve clarity and length. What does it mean for you when you finally get to be a cover player in the sport 35 years after the start of your career?

This was in the planning intermittently for several years. The time had to be right for my brand. It was working with the Madden team to work things out check all the i's and cross all the t's -- once we got that done, the rest was just a matter of going for it. I figured that, somewhere in my history I'd done the right thing in order to still be regarded as one of the most famous athletes of more than 30 years ago.

Madden still thinks enough of me to think of doing something like this. Your history with video games goes back to 1989 when you were named the face of Tecmo Bowl. What was it like to see yourself virtually back then? I'm still seeing myself I can still see myself Tecmo Bowl. I've still got that video game. I have the game for it to use. But it's in a storage box located in storage. It's iconic.

It makes me feel good that I've grown men in their 40s telling me, 'Hey, my cousin and I were involved in the most intense conflict of our lives, because we both wanted to be in the Tecmo Bowl when we were young buy mut coins. Therefore, our parents seized the game, and my dad put the game in his tool cabinet. We couldn't play with it for a month due to the fight was so intense.
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

jiuer7845

Aktif Üye
Aktif Üye

Kayıt: Oct 31, 2021
Mesajlar: 35

MesajTarih: 12 May 2022, Perşembe 05:57:42    Mesaj Konusu: Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Jordan AJ 1
Jordan 1
Jordans
Jordans Shoes
Jordan 4
Air Jordan 4
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy Boost
Yeezy Boost 350
Yeezy Slides
Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy Boots
Yeezy
Birkin Bag
Yeezy Crocs
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Birkin Bag
Birkin Bags
Birkin Bag
Birkin Bags
Yeezy Slides
Fake Yeezys
Michael Kors Handbags
Michael Kors
Michael Kors Handbags
Michael Kors Outlet
Michael Kors Outlet Online
Jordan 1
Ray Ban Outlet
Ray Bans Outlet
Ray Bans
Rolex Watches
Adidas Yeezy
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy Shoes
New Yeezys
Ray Bans
Ray Bans UK
Ray Ban Glasses
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Ray Ban Outlet
Ray Bans Outlet
Nike Outlet
Ray-Ban Sunglasses
Nike Factory
Yeezys
Ray Ban Sunglasses
Nike Outlet Online
Nike Outlet
Yeezy Shoes
Nike Trainers
Nike UK
Yeezy
Rolex
Rolex Watches
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Pandora Jewelry
Travis Scott Jordan 1
Air Jordans
Jordan 11
Jordan 11
Jordans Shoes
Moncler Outlet
Off White
Yeezy 450
Yeezy 500
Nike Outlet
Jordans 4
Jordan Retro 4
Jordan Shoes
Yeezy
Yeezy 700
Yeezy Supply
Off White Shoes
NFL Jerseys
Fake Yeezys
Retro Jordans
Nike Air Jordan
Jordans Shoes
Yeezy 350 V2
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy
Yeezy 700
Yeezy
Nike Outlet
Yeezy
Yeezy Foam Runner
Nike Outlet
Nike Outlet
Jordan AJ 1
UNC Jordan 1
Jordan 13
Jordan AJ 1
Yeezy Supply
Yeezy Zebra
Jordan 5
Jordan 1 Low
Air Jordans
Pandora Charms
Adidas UK
Adidas Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Jordan 1
YEEZY SUPPLY
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Pandora Outlet
Air Jordan 4
Adidas Yeezy
Air Jordan 11
Air Jordan 1
Nike Jordans
Jordan 1s
Pandora UK
Nike Jordan 1
Jordan 1
Yeezy Slides
Nike Air VaporMax
Nike Vapormax Flyknit
Air Jordan 1 Mid
Adidas yeezy
Yeezy 350
Nike Shoes
Nike Outlet
Yeezy
NFL Shop Official Online Store
Nike UK
Yeezy
Yeezy 350
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Forum Oyunları Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^