Anasayfa | Fotograf Albümü |Forumumuz |Downloads | Hesabınız | Ziyaretçi Defteri|İletişim| Radyo

Oymalitepe.Net :: Başlığı Görüntüle - When is when the following Double XP event in RuneScape?
 SSSSSS   AramaArama   Kullanıcı GruplarıKullanıcı Grupları   ProfilProfil   Özel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olunÖzel mesajlarınızı kontrol etmek için login olun   GirişGiriş 

When is when the following Double XP event in RuneScape?

Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Forum Kuralları ve Duyurularımız Forum Kuralları ve Duyurularımız
Önceki Başlık :: Sonraki Başlık  
Yazar Mesaj

hgdgsvhgvuj

Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt: Sep 05, 2022
Mesajlar: 3

MesajTarih: 05 Eylül 2022, Pazartesi 05:26:17    Mesaj Konusu: When is when the following Double XP event in RuneScape? Alıntıyla Cevap Ver

We saw our very last Double XP event of 2021 as the previous one came to an end in OSRS Gold November. The last couple of years, we have seen less than four events a year. This is for obvious reasons. They have to be a big deal!

As we pondered the next date we thought we'd find it late in February and this was the case. . Since 2014, there's been an Double , or Bonus XP event at this time. Given how the last few events have worked so far, we don't think we'll see any further changes as Jagex seem to have perfected the method.

Participants get 48 hours of Double XP time to benefit from over approximately 10 days. There was one outlier where the event lasted 21 days. But the 10 day events are more likely to draw big player numbers due to their limited nature.

For those who do not of the RuneScape is a huge deal. A darned big deal. To those in the MMORPG world. In its 21st year It's among the largest MMORPGs available and probably the best free one. The theme is high-fantasy but with a very distinct medieval feel running all the way through it - a combination that is extremely effective; just inquire with J.K. Rowling.

RuneScape is important to me personally due to three small reasons: being the first MMORPG I played, the first game that I can be said to have been addicted to; and it was the first game I got into that can be described as "online" although it's far from being the best. That's three gaming milestones to not be taken lightly.

After a short and basic tutorial on the aptly called Tutorial Island and I ended up finding myself stranded in the uninteresting yet quite pleasant town along the riverside of Lumbridge. It is where each new player learns the basics of mechanics, like how to make fire or put money into the bank. It's important to OSRS Buy Gold keep in mind that in RuneScape it is a game where everyone begins on a level playing field (weirdly, at level 3).
Başa dön
Kullanıcı profilini gör Özel mesaj gönder

Tüm kadın aksesuar fırsatları için tıklayın !

Mesajları Göster:   
Yeni Başlık Gönder   Cevap Gönder    Oymalitepe.Net Forum Ana Sayfası -> Forum Kuralları ve Duyurularımız Tüm saatler GMT + 3 Saat
1. sayfa (Toplam 1 sayfa)

Forum Seçin:  
Bu forumda yeni konular açamazsınız
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı değiştiremezsiniz
Bu forumdaki mesajlarınızı silemezsiniz
Bu forumdaki anketlerde oy kullanamazsınız

We request you retain the full copyright notice below including the link to www.phpbb.com. This not only gives respect to the large amount of time given freely by the developers but also helps build interest, traffic and use of phpBB 2.0. If you cannot (for good reason) retain the full copyright we request you at least leave in place the Powered by phpBB line, with phpBB linked to www.phpbb.com. If you refuse to include even this then support on our forums may be affected. The phpBB Group : 2002 // --> Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Forums ©
Copyright © 2008 Oymalitepe.Net & Site Kurulumu-Düzenleme: L@ZKaN - kuzeyinoglu - ^^KaRaYeL^^